Revolver Maps

среда, 3 сентября 2014 г.

Why the English Language is Difficult to Learn.

Why the English Language is Difficult to Master

~ I did not object to the object.

~ The farm was used to produce produce.

~ The dump was so full that it had to refuse refuse.

~ I must polish Polish furniture.

~ Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.

~ The bandage was wound around the wound.

~ He could lead if he would get the lead out.

~ The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.

~ A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.

~ When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.

~ There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.

~ They were too close to the door to close it.

~ The buck does funny things when the does are present.

~ A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.

~ To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.

~ The wind was too strong to wind the sail.

~ After a number of injections my jaw got number.

~ Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.

~ I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.

~ How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий